We're so excited to release the new Bridge Mobile App for Employee Development!
In this post, we'll review the following:
What is the Bridge Mobile App?
Mobile App Demo
Why we built it
What is it?
The Bridge mobile app empowers your employees to learn, connect, engage, and develop their careers on the go.
- Learn on the go - Complete learning wherever they are
- Connect with coworkers - Access coworkers’ profiles and connect with mentors/mentees
- Engage with managers - Complete 1on1s and coaching sessions in the moment, tracking tasks, goals and achievements along the way
Why we built it:
- Meaningful connection with coworkers, managers, and mentors
- More opportunities to learn and grow outside of the office
- Increased efficiency and alignment from mobile access, to 1on1 agendas, task tracking, and goals & achievements
- Where can I download the app? App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1451995049 Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instructure.bridge&referrer=utm_source%3D1-pager%26utm_medium%3Demail
- Can customers who are only using the Learn (the LMS only) still access the mobile app? The app’s functionality is geared more towards those customers who are currently using the entire Employee Development platform, however, “Learn only” customers can use a limited version of the app that includes mobile courses. Learning items are currently launched within a web-view (a mobile browser shown within the app). Those using the Employee Development platform will get access to mobile courses, 1on1's, and employee profiles.
- Which mobile platforms will be supported? iOS and Android
- What are some examples of features that will be added post launch? Tablet support, faster and easier to use learning, push notifications, detailed Holly search, calendar integration, and much more!