2016-05-19 New Bridge Features

Document created by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on May 27, 2016Last modified by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on May 31, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

In this production release (May 19), SCORM courses will now include the original SCORM package as an attachment to the course when they are uploaded to Bridge. Additionally, Bridge will redirect users to their last visited feature area upon logging into their next Bridge session. A bug fix is also included. (Click an image to enlarge screenshot)

Updated Features

SCORM Course Attachments

When a SCORM package is uploaded to Bridge, the original SCORM package will be added as an attachment to the course. This allows the SCORM course to be downloaded and saved for reuse.

Updated Rules for Login Landing Page

By default, Managers and Admins will be taken to their My Learning page when logging into Bridge for the first time. Upon subsequent logins, Managers and Admins will be taken to the Admin Dashboard if the last Bridge session ended in the Admin area of Bridge, such as the Reports page or Account Settings. Conversely, Managers and Admins will be taken to the My Learning page if their last session ended while working within the Learner area of Bridge, such as the My Learning page or the Learning Library.

Fixed Bugs

Manager Dashboard Notification Messages

Each Learner will now receive one notification containing either all overdue enrollments or all completed enrollments when a Manager sends a message to the completed Learners or overdue Learners from the Dashboard. Previously, Learners would receive individual messages for each completed or overdue enrollment. This change reduces the volume of notification emails being sent to Bridge Learners.

Attachments

Outcomes