Integrating Ping SSO with Bridge

Document created by Ike Bennion Administrator on Sep 6, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Overview

Ping has included Bridge as an application with some standard settings, including logo, to quickly create a SAML Single Sign On integration between Ping and Bridge (Click to enlarge images)

Requirements

1. Ping Admin Access
    2. Your Bridge domain name (https://[your_domain].bridgeapp.com

Steps for Configuration

1. In your Ping Admin Dashboard, click on Applications in the top navigation.Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.10.03 AM.png
    2. Click Add Application then Search Application CatalogScreen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.10.27 AM.png
    3. Search for "Bridge". When the search returns the Bridge app, click the line it appears on and then click Setup.Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.10.48 AM.png
    4. In the resulting screen, make no modifications and click Continue to Next Step.
    5. In the ACS URL, the Single Logout Endpoint, and Single Logout Response Endpoint fields, replace "${subdomain}" with the prefix of your Bridge URL. Your IC can help you if you do not know the prefix of your Bridge URL.Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.11.23 AM.png
    6. Once the three fields (denoted by the red arrows above) have been updated click Continue to Next Step.
    7. In the next screen, no modifications are necessary, click Continue to Next Step.
    8. In the next screen, no modifications are necessary, click Save and Publish.
    9. In the next screen, review the URLs and settings to make sure that everything is correct (make sure there aren't any lingering $ in the ACS, or Logout URLs). Click Download next to SAML Metadata. Email the downloaded file to your Bridge IC to complete the setup process.Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.18.48 AM.png

Troubleshooting

What You're ExperiencingWhat's Likely HappeningHow to Resolve
When I go to my Bridge URL, I get an error page that is hosted with Ping.The ACS or Single Sign-On URL are incorrect.Double check the URLs. If that doesn't resolve, contact Ping Support.

Additional Reading

Attachments

Outcomes