Bridge is a modern, mobile Learning Platform for businesses that gives employees the tools they need to succeed. Bridge allows administrators to monitor learning and training in real time, which means managers can update training material on the fly, and provide the guidance employees need right away. Bridge helps employees know and understand the goals of the company, while delivering a compelling learning experience that will help them grow and contribute to the health of the company faster.
For more information visit getbridge.com.
Bridge makes learning painless, seamless, and engaging, while delivering content to learners quickly and efficiently. Bridge is the gateway to better learning, whether it is HR training, compliance training, or training on general corporate policies.
- Simple cataloging makes it easy to search for and locate a course.
- Learning can take place anywhere, even on a mobile device.
- Gamified learning makes quizzes and assignments more interesting and engaging; groups can participate in learning competitions.
- Easy-to-follow course status and progress indicators make it clear how users are progressing through a course.
- In the middle of a course, users can change devices and pick up right where they left off.
Learn more about using Bridge as a learner.
For course authors and admins, creating course content is fast, simple, and intuitive. Bridge authors cut down the costs of creating courses and learning modules.
- Create content with embedded videos, text, and more.
- Import existing SCORM content as a course.
- Design quizzes with power tools based on instructional design best practices; quiz questions can be instantly created into multiple versions for each learner.
- Easily group courses into programs to establish curriculum.
- Add learners and groups to courses, programs, live trainings, tasks, and surveys.
- Track learner analytics by course or program.
- Send messages to individual learners and groups.
Bridge is easy for learners, but it's also easy for administrators to keep track of all activity within a Bridge account. Bridge gets your learning solution up and running without cumbersome technology and implementation processes.
- Get details about user learning levels and course reports.
- Group like learners together quickly; create groups by department, hire date, role, or other learner data.
- Upload learners and groups using CSV files.
- Export learner and course enrollment data.
- Export learner quiz response data.