How do I edit content branding for my account?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Jul 21, 2017
Version 21Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Once you have added a logo and/or a theme color, it is easy to change.

Notes:

• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
  • This feature is not available in Bridge for Teams accounts.

Open Content Branding

Open Content Branding

In the Account Settings menu [1], click the Content Branding link [2].

Preview Current Branding

Preview Current Branding

On the content branding settings page, you can see the date of when the last branding update was applied [1]. You can also preview what learners are currently seeing. Click the forward arrow [2] in the preview carousel to navigate through the slides.

Edit Branding

Edit Branding

To edit branding, click the Edit Branding button.

Edit Logo

Edit Logo 

To change your primary or reversed logo, click the Change link [1] to upload a new image file, or drag and drop the file directly into the logo drop zone.

To remove your logo, click the Remove link [2].

Note: A reversed logo is not available when using a customized color theme.

Edit Theme Color

Edit Theme Color

To enable the customized theme color option, click the Customize Color toggle button.

Select Theme Color 

To select your theme color, click the Theme Color field [1] and enter a hex color code.

If you want to remove the custom theme color and use the Bridge default theme, click the Customize Color toggle button [2].

As you make changes, the thumbnails in the preview pane will automatically update in real time so you can see what your changes will look like for all learners [3].

Apply Changes

Apply Changes 

When you're ready to apply changes for learners to see, click the Apply Changes for Learners button [1]. To return to the content branding settings page without applying changes, click the Close icon [2].

Note: Bridge automatically saves your changes. However, you must apply changes for learners before learners can see your changes.

Unapplied Changes

Unapplied Changes

A note indicating unapplied changes shows on the Content Branding Settings page. Return to the branding editor to apply changes for learners.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manage Account Settings > How do I edit content branding for my account?

Attachments

Outcomes