How do I self-enroll in a course from the Lynda.com Catalog?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 15, 2017
Version 29Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

If your company has enabled Lynda for Learners, you will be able to browse, search, and self-enroll in courses from the Lynda.com catalog. Self-enrolled courses are not required and will appear in the optional section of the My Learning page.

Note: This feature is not available in Bridge for Teams accounts.

Find Course

Find Course 

In the Learning Library, click the Lynda.com tab at the top of the page.

Note: The Lynda.com tab will not be shown if this feature has not been enabled for your account.

Search or Browse Catalog

Search or Browse Catalog 

Enter text in the search field to search for specific course [1] or select a category of courses to begin browsing the catalog [2].

Select Course

Select Course

Once you have found a course that you would like to self-enroll in, hover over the course card and click the Add to my Learning link.

View My Learning

View My Learning 

On the My Learning page, you can view all your online courses. Self-enrolled courses from Lynda.com will appear in the optional section until they are completed.

If you want to remove the course from your course list, locate the course and click the Remove icon.

You are here
Table of Contents > Learners > How do I self-enroll in a course from the Lynda.com Catalog?

Attachments

Outcomes