How do I add an individual user to my account?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Nov 3, 2017
Version 33Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can quickly add a user to your account by entering a username or email address.

If you want to add more than one user at a time, you'll need to add learners with a CSV file.  

Notes:

• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
  • When you add a user by entering an email address, the user is immediately sent an email notification to set up an account. Learn how users set up an account in Bridge.
  • If using automatic CSV, you will not be able to manually add users to your account.

Open Application Switcher Menu

Open Application Switcher Menu 

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon [1]. Then, click the Admin menu option [2].

Open User Management

Open User Management 

In the Users and Permissions menu, click the Manage Users link.

Add Learner

Add Learner

Click the Add New User button.

Enter Username or Email

Enter Username or Email

In the text field, enter a username or email address for the user. Either value acts as the user's unique identifier.

Notes:

• When you add a user by entering an email address, the user is immediately sent an email notification to set up an account.
  • If you update the user using a CSV, you will need to match the Login ID key to the user's unique identifier.

Create Learner

Create Learner  

Click the Create link.

View Learner

View Learner 

View the user in your account.

Learn how to edit a learner's account information and modify a learner's role.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manage Users > How do I add an individual user to my account?

Attachments

Outcomes