How do I view a Sign-In report for my account?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 22, 2017
Version 30Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can view a sign-in report for users in your account.

Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.

Open Reports

Open Reports

In the Tools menu [1], click the Reports link [2].

View Sign-In Chart

View Sign-In Chart

By default, the sign-in report is displayed and will show data collected in the last seven days. To view a different time frame, click the Date Filter drop-down menu [1]. In addition to viewing data from the last week, you can view data collected in the last 30 days, last 90 days, and from all time since the account was created. A custom date picker is also available.

In the Month view, the x-axis represents weeks of the month [2] and the y-axis represents number of users [3]. Each bar on the chart [4] represents a week and the number of users that signed in during that week. Hover over a specific week to see the total number of users that signed in during that week[5].

By default, the chart is set to show the daily values line graph [6]. Toggle the Yes or No link [7] to show or hide daily values.

Note: Show daily values is not available for the Last Week view.

View Sign-In Report

View Sign-In Report

View the sign-in table data for the chosen time frame. For each time frame, you can view:

• Date [1]: When users signed in
  • Count [2]: The total number of users that signed in
  • Percent [3]: The number of unique users that signed in that day over the total number of users in your account
  • Average Length [4]: The average length of time users spent signed in to your account

Sort Report

Sort Report

By default, the sign-in report is sorted by date. However, you can click any column header to sort your report. An arrow next to the header will show your selected sorting column. You can sort in ascending or descending order.

Export CSV

Export CSV

To download the sign-in report for the chosen time frame, click the Export CSV button.

Note: In the CSV file, the average length column is formatted in seconds.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manage Reports > How do I view a Sign-In report for my account?

Attachments

Outcomes