How do I take attendance for a live training?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Jul 21, 2017
Version 21Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can take attendance for live trainings to keep track of registered learners who attended the session(s).

Notes:

• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
  • Concluding a session will remove the live training from the learner's My Learning page if the learner is not marked as present. Learners not marked as present will be unregistered from the live training session.

Open Live Trainings

Open Live Training

In the Training menu [1], click the Live Trainings link [2].

Open Live Training

Open Live Training Course

On the Live Trainings page, click the name of a training.

Manage Session

Manage Session  

In the Sessions tab, locate the session and click the Learners link.

View Registered Learners

View Registered Learners 

View all the learners registered for the session.

Take Attendance

Take Attendance 

To change the attendance status of a learner, click the learner's avatar [1]. The white checkmark [2] indicates the learner attended the live training session.

To print a sign-in sheet for the live training session, click the Print button [3].

Notes:

• If a learner does not attend the session and the session is concluded, the live training will be removed from the learner's My Learning page.
  • If there are any sessions still available, learners who do not attend the session they originally registered for will be able to register for a different session.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manage Live Trainings > How do I take attendance for a live training?

Attachments

Outcomes