We recommend using the most recent computer specifications for the best user experience in Bridge. Bridge will still operate with the minimum specifications, but you may experience slower loading times.
Bridge and its hosting infrastructure is designed for maximum compatibility and minimal requirements.
- A minimum of 1024x600, though Bridge is responsive to all screen sizes
- Windows XP SP3 and newer
- Mac OSX 10.6 and newer
- Linux - chromeOS
Computer Speed and Processor
- Use a computer 5 years old or newer when possible
- 1GB of RAM
- 2GHz processor
- Along with compatibility and web standards, Bridge has been carefully crafted to accommodate low bandwidth environments.
- Minimum of 512kbps
Because it's built using web standards, Bridge runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or any other device with a modern web browser.
Bridge supports the last two versions of every browser release. We highly recommend updating to the newest version of whatever browser you are using. Flash is used minimally but it is not required.
As of January 27, 2017, we support the most recent versions of Flash and popular web browsers:
- Microsoft: IE11 and Edge
- Chrome 56 and 57
- Safari 9 and 10
- Firefox 51 and 52 (Extended Releases are not supported)
- Flash 23 and 24 (viewing audio/video and uploading files)
Desktop Browser Updates
There are a couple of different ways to update your desktop browser.
1. Every time you open your browser, it will check to make sure it is using the most current version. If it is not updated, your browser will prompt you with a notification and walk you through the update process.
2. Download the latest version of your desktop browser directly. Click the name of your browser below to visit your browser's download page:
Bridge on Mobile Devices
The Bridge interface was optimized for desktop displays; however, Bridge is not officially supported on mobile browsers.
Visit the Apple store or the Play store to download mobile browsers. The following major browsers are compatible with mobile devices:
- Photon Flash Player (supports Flash )
Note: Android default browser varies per mobile device.