How do I add a theme color to my account?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 22, 2017
Version 30Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can create a custom look and feel for the content that learners see, including uploading a company logo and customizing a theme color for learner touch points. You can use the Bridge theme or pick a hex color based on a neutral theme, and preview what each page will look like for learners prior to applying changes.  

Notes:

• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
  • This feature is not available in Bridge for Teams accounts.

Open Content Branding

Open Content Branding

In the Account Settings menu [1], click the Content Branding link [2].

Edit Branding

Edit Branding

To edit branding, click the Customize for Learners button.

Customize Color

Customize Color 

To customize your theme color, click the Customize Color toggle. The toggle will change from gray with a x (off) to blue with a checkmark (on).

Add Theme Color

Add Theme Color 

Once the Customize Color toggle is enabled, you will notice the page thumbnails in the preview pane change to a neutral background. The theme color will affect buttons, link colors, progress bars, and other primary focus areas for learners, and will be based on this neutral theme.

To add a theme color, click the Theme Color link. The default selection is the Bridge theme (hex color #3B9DFF).

You can also add a primary logo. A primary logo appears on light backgrounds such as course headers and email notifications.

Note: Background colors cannot be customized.

Enter Hex Color

Enter Hex Color

In the Theme Color field, enter your company hex color. Press the tab key on your keyboard or click anywhere in the editor to save.

Preview All Pages

Preview All Pages 

As you make changes, the thumbnails in the preview pane will automatically update in real-time so you can see what your theme color will look like for all learners. Learners will see your theme color in the following places:

• Login screen
  • Splash screen
  • My Learning page
  • Learning Library
  • Email notifications
  • Course slides
  • Course quizzes
  • Certificates
  • Surveys

Click an individual thumbnail [1] to open a larger preview.

Bridge automatically saves your changes; however, you must apply changes for learners before learners can see your changes. View the save status at any time in the header [2].

Preview Individual Page

Preview Individual Page 

You can preview what each page will look for learners prior to applying changes. To preview all pages, click the All Pages link.

Apply Changes

Apply Changes 

When you're ready to apply changes for learners to see, click the Apply Changes for Learners button [1]. To return to the content branding settings page without applying changes, click the Close icon [2].

Note: Bridge automatically saves your changes; however, you must apply changes for learners before learners can see your changes.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manage Account Settings > How do I add a theme color to my account?

Attachments

Outcomes