How do I use Bridge as an admin?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Nov 3, 2017
Version 36Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

As an admin, you can manage learning items, users, groups, and surveys in your account or sub account.

Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.

View Global Navigation Menu

View Global Navigation Menu 

In the Global Navigation menu, the Application Switcher icon [1] provides access to all main feature areas in Bridge. When an application option is selected, the Global Navigation menu displays links to the corresponding feature areas. The My Learning menu option allows you to access your My Learning page which contains courses, programs, checkpoints, and live trainings you are enrolled in [2]. The Author menu option provides access to manage learning items in your account [3]. The Insights menu option lets you view usage statistics and user reports [4]. The Admin menu option lets you manage users and account settings including content branding and permissions [5].

View Courses Page

View Courses Page 

Located in the Author menu, the Courses page allows you to create and manage courses in your account. Learn how to use the Courses page.

View Programs

View Programs 

Located in the Author menu, the Programs page allows you to create and manage programs in your account. Learn how to use the Programs page.

View Live Trainings

View Live Training 

Located in the Author menu, the Live Trainings page allows you to create and manage live trainings in your account. Learn how to use the Live Trainings page.

View Surveys

View Surveys 

Located in the Author menu, the Surveys page shows you all the surveys in the account or sub account. Learn how to use the Surveys page.

View Checkpoints

View Checkpoints 

Located in the Training menu, the Checkpoints page shows all checkpoints in your account. You can use the Checkpoints page to create, edit, and delete checkpoints in the account or subaccount.

View Insights

View Insights 

Located in the Insights menu, the Insights page displays statistics for learners in your account. You can also access several reports for your account. Learn how to use the Insights page.

View Account Management

View Account Management 

Located in the Admin menu, the Account Management menu [1] lets you access the Manage Tags page [2]. The Manage Tags page shows all tags that are being used in your account. Learn more about course tags.

View Users and Permissions

View Users and Groups 

Located in the Admin menu, the Users and Permissions menu [1] lets you access the Manage Users [2] and Manage Groups [3] pages. Learn more about how to manage users and groups in Bridge.

View Tools

View Users and Groups 

Located in the Admin menu, the Tools menu [1] lets you access the CSV Import Log [2] and any LTI tools that have been added to your account.

You are here
Table of Contents > Getting Started > How do I use Bridge as an admin?

Attachments

Outcomes