Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Click the Export Enrollments link.
The Group export includes:
- Learner Name
- User ID (UID)
- Group Name
- Matching Smart Group Rules (if applicable)
- Course Name
- Due Date
- Completion Date
- Status (early, late, not started, unfinished, failed, on time)
- Total Time in Course (recorded in seconds)
- Employee ID
- Each row represents an enrollment. If a group is enrolled in three courses, each learner is listed three times, once for each course.
- Time in course does not include time spent in an uploaded (SCORM) course and is not recorded until the learner takes an action (e.g., goes to the next slide, goes to the previous slide, or leaves the course).
Previous Topic:How do I send a message to a group?
Next Topic:How do I delete a group?
You are hereTable of Contents > Manage Groups > How do I export learners from the Groups page?