You can add content to your course by adding slides and quizzes. Slides can include text, audio, video, and images. Quizzes include text material to measure learning.
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Click the Edit button.
View Editor Lockout Message
Attempting to edit a course that is currently being worked on by another author will result in a warning message explaining the course is not available for editing. The Publish button on the Course Details page will be disabled while the course is being edited by another author. The course editor lockout prevents content changes from being lost or overwritten while more than one person is attempting to edit the course. The course will unlock either when the course editor is closed by the author or 15 minutes after the author’s last edit was made.
View Course Content
Your course is created by adding different types of content. In the content sidebar , you can view a thumbnail of all content you create in your course. As you add additional content, you can use a scrollbar to view all thumbnails.
When you select a slide or quiz, the content appears in the main window of your browser . As you create course content, Bridge automatically saves your work. To duplicate a course, click the Duplicate icon . You can always view the save status of your course next to the course title .
Each new course includes a slide to house introductory course content.
Add Slide Title
In the Slide Title field, enter a title for your slide. Each slide is created as an individual page, so the slide title is the name of the page your learners will view in the course.
Add Slide Content
In the content area , you can add content to your course. You can use the content toolbar  to make your text bold or italic, create headings and subheadings, format text in bullet lists or numbered lists, and add hyperlinks to your text. You can also include media files, such as video, audio, and images, and enable slide comments.
To add a quiz, click the Add Content drop-down menu  and click the Add Question link .
Add Quiz Type
When creating a quiz, you can create one of several types of quizzes. Click the type of quiz you want to create:
- Vocabulary quiz : When you want learners to know the definitions of several terms
- Steps in a process quiz : When you want to create a list of items for learners to put in a specific order or list as specific steps
- Factoid quiz : When you want your learners to identify factual statements
- Multiple Choice quiz : When you want learners to identify one correct answer from a list of possible answers
- Multiple Answer quiz : When you want learners to identify all of the correct answers from a list of possible answers
- Sorting quiz : When you want learners to sort a list of items in a particular order
- Short Answer quiz : When you want to collect open ended text responses
See how learners view quizzes in your course.
Add Cover Slide
To add a cover slide, click the Add Content drop-down menu  and click the Add Cover Slide link .
To publish a course or publish changes to your course, click the Publish button.