How do I register for a live training?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Aug 11, 2017
Version 23Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

When you receive an invitation to a live training, you can register for a training session that fits your schedule. Times and dates within Bridge reflect the time zone of your browser.

You can also register for a live training from the Live Training Calendar.

Notes:

• When you register for a live training, you will receive an email confirmation with the session details. You will also receive reminder notifications for the upcoming session.
  • If there are no available sessions left or if all available sessions fill up before you are able to register, the live training invitation will no longer appear on the My Learning page. Please contact your admin for assistance.

Open My Learning

Open My Learning

Click the My Learning link.

Register for Live Training

Register for Course

By default, live training invitations will appear at the top of the My Learning page. Next to the name of a training, click the Register Now button.

Register for Session

Register for Session 

Next to the session you want to register for, click the Register button.

Register for for Web Conference

register for web conference 

If the presenter has added a web conference registration link, a toast message will appear at the top of your screen prompting you to also register for the web conference.

Confirm Registration

Confirm Registration 

Confirm your registration in the session.

If necessary, you can change your session registration.

You are here
Table of Contents > Learners > How do I register for a live training?

Attachments

Outcomes