Once groups are created on the Groups page, you can find groups to add to your live training.
Any groups added to your live training automatically display all the group learners in the Learners tab. If a learner was added to a live training through a group, the only way to remove the learner is to edit the learner's group or remove the entire group from the live training.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- Adding groups to your live training immediately sends a training invitation email to all learners in the group.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Author menu option .
Click the Add Group button.
Note: Adding groups to your live training immediately sends a training invitation email to all learners in the group.
In the text field, enter the name of a group in your account . Click the name when it appears .
In the Set Relevance drop-down menu, set the relevance for the group. The relevance defines the learning content's visibility for the group learners. Relevance can be set as one of the following options:
- Required : the group learners are enrolled in the course and the course is marked as required in their My Learning.
- Recommended : the group learners are enrolled in the course and the course is marked as recommended in their My Learning.
- Available in Library : the course displays in the Learning Library for all members of the group.
View the group in your training. For large groups, it may take a few moments before individual learners appear in the Learners tab.
To remove a group, locate the group and click the Remove icon.