How do I use the Learning Library?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jun 22, 2018
Version 45Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Learners can view a catalog of learning content to self-enroll in. Self-enrolled content is not required and will appear in the Added By You section of the My Learning page.

Open Learning Library

Open Learning Library

In the Learning Navigation menu, click the Learning Library link.

View Learning Library

View Learning Library 

In the Learning Library, you can view all learning content that is available for self-enrollment. Learning content items in the library are represented by cards. The learning content type is shown on each card along with the estimated time for completion [1].

Each card includes the content title [2] and description [3]. If you have already started a course or program, the card will show the estimated time remaining and a progress bar [4].

Hover your cursor over a card to view additional details such as included media (videos, audio, and images), quiz assessments, text content, certificates, and course tags [5].

Learning content can be started, resumed, or reviewed depending on your enrollment status. Content that hasn't been started will show an Enroll button (6). Content that has been started but not finished will show a Resume button. Content that has been completed will show a Review button.

Filter Courses

Filter Courses 

In the Search field [1], you can search for content titles.

In the Sort by menu [2], you can sort content based on your preferences: date added, alphabetically, or duration.

In the Filter by menu [3], you can filter by content type, status, duration, courses that include a certificate, and courses with SCORM content.

Filter Course Tags

Filter Course Tags

Click the Tags link to open the Tags menu. You can use the search bar to find specific course tags or scroll through the list of tags for the Learning Library courses. By selecting one or several tags, you can narrow down the list of courses that are displayed in the Learning Library.  

Start Course

Start Course

To self-enroll in learning content, hover your cursor over the content card and click the Enroll button.

Continue Course

Continue Course

If you have started a course or program but have yet to complete it, click the Resume button.

Review Course

Review Course

Once you've completed a learning item, you can go back and review the content at any time. You can also view the learning item in the Completed section of the My Learning page.

You are here
Table of Contents > Learners > How do I use the Learning Library?

Attachments

Outcomes