How do I use the Learning Library?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 6, 2017
Version 31Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Learners can view a catalog of courses and programs to self-enroll in. Self-enrolled courses are not required and will appear in the optional section of the My Learning page.

Open Learning Library

Open Learning Library

Click the Learning Library link.

View Learning Library

View Learning Library

In the Learning Library, you can view all courses and programs that are available for self-enrollment. Courses and programs in the library are represented by cards. Courses are represented by a single book icon (1) and programs are represented by a double book icon (2).

Each card includes the course or program title [3], description [4], and estimated time for completion [5]. If you have already started the course or program, the card will show the estimated time remaining and a blue progress bar.

Click the expand arrow [6] to view additional details such as included media (videos, audio, and images), quiz assessments, text content, and course tags.

Courses and programs can be started, resumed, or reviewed depending on your enrollment status. Courses and programs that haven't been started will show a Start button (7). Courses and programs that have been started but not finished will show a Resume button (8). Courses and programs that have been completed will show a Review button (9).

Filter Courses

Filter Courses 

In the Search field [1], you can search for course titles.

In the Sort by menu [2], you can sort courses based on your preferences: date added, alphabetically, or duration.

In the Filter by menu [3], you can filter by content type, status, duration, courses that include a certificate, and courses with SCORM content.

Filter Course Tags

Filter Course Tags

Click the Tags link to open the Tags menu. You can use the search bar to find specific course tags or scroll through the list of tags for the Learning Library courses. By selecting one or several tags, you can easily narrow down the list of courses that are displayed in the Learning Library.  

Start Course

Start Course

To join or self-enroll in a course or program, locate the course or program card and click the Start button.

Continue Course

Continue Course

If you have started a course or program but have yet to complete it, click the Resume button.

Review Course

Review Course

Once you've completed a course or program, you can go back and review the course content at any time. You can also view the course or program in the Completed section of the My Learning page.

You are here
Table of Contents > Learners > How do I use the Learning Library?

Attachments

Outcomes