How do I self-enroll in a course or program in the Learning Library?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Aug 11, 2017
Version 23Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Learners can find and self-enroll in courses and programs from the Learning Library. Self-enrolled courses are not required and will appear in the optional section of the My Learning page.

Find Course

Find Course 

In the Learning Library, find a course or program you want to join.

Join Course or Program

Join Course or Program

To self-enroll in a course or program, click the Start button.

Confirm Course Registration

Confirm Course Registration

To confirm your registration for the course, click the Register Now button.

Enter Course

Enter Course 

If your course has a cover slide, click the Enter Course button [1] to begin. Learn how to navigate an online course.

To return to the My Learning page, click the Back to My Learning link [2].

Confirm Program Registration

Confirm Program Registration

To confirm your registration for the program, click the Register Now button.

Enter Program

Enter Program 

To begin taking the first course in the program, click the Let's Get Started button. Learn how to navigate a program.

View My Learning

View My Learning 

On the My Learning page, you can view all your courses, programs, and live training sessions. Self-enrolled courses will appear in the Optional section until they are completed. Self-enrolled programs will appear in the Next Up section until they are completed.

If you want to remove the course from your optional list, locate the course and click the Remove icon. To remove your enrollment from a program, please contact your Bridge administrator.

You are here
Table of Contents > Learners > How do I self-enroll in a course or program in the Learning Library?

Attachments

Outcomes