You can edit a group at any time to add learners to or remove learners from the group. You can edit both manually created groups and smart groups.
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Admin menu option .
On the Groups page, click the name of the group. You can edit both manually created groups  and smart groups .
Note: The All Learners smart group cannot be edited.
Edit Manually Created Group
Edit the manually created group as necessary. To edit the group name, click the name of the group . You can also find users to add to your group  and remove users from your group .
Changes to manually created groups are saved automatically.
View Relevant Content
To view content that has been assigned to a group, click the Relevant Content tab . Content items such as courses, programs, live trainings, and categories will display in this tab. To remove a content item, click the Remove icon . To add a content item, click the Add Content button .
Add Group Content
To search for content, type a search term in the Content Title search field . Click the content title in the search results .
In the Set Relevance drop-down menu, set the relevance for the group . The relevance setting defines the learning content's visibility for the group learners. Relevance can be set as one of the following options:
- Required : the group learners are enrolled in the course and the course is marked as required in their Learning page.
- Recommended : the group learners can view the course in the Recommended for You section of their Learning page.
- Available in Library : the course displays in the Learning Library for all members of the group.
To save your content selection and relevance, click the Save button .
- If you have categories enabled, once a category is assigned to a group, all the category's learning content will display in group members' Learning Library within the category row.
- The only relevance that can be assigned to categories is Available in Library.
Edit Smart Group
Edit the smart group as necessary. To edit the group name, click the name of the group . You can also edit or delete existing rules . To add a new rule, click the Add Another Field link .
To add or remove a user, you must edit the rule(s) of the smart group. Users need to meet any or all of the rule attributes in order to be added to the smart group.