How do I remove an individual learner from my account?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Jul 14, 2017
Version 20Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

If necessary, you can remove learners from your account. You can still view all deleted learners and their enrollments.

If you want to remove more than one learner at a time, you'll need to remove learners with a CSV file.

Notes:

• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
  • Removing a learner also removes that learner from any assigned roles.
  • If a manager is removed, the manager's smart group will be archived and displayed as "<name>'s Learners (archived)" if there are current course enrollments. If the manager's smart group does not contain any enrollments, the smart group will be deleted.
  • If using automatic CSV, you will not be able to add or remove learners on the Users page.

Open Users

Open Users

In the People menu [1], click the Users link [2].

Remove Learner

Remove Learner

Locate the name of the learner. Click the Remove icon.

Confirm Remove

Confirm Remove

To confirm, click the Delete link.

View Terminated

View Terminated

To view deleted learners, in the Filter by Role drop-down menu, select Terminated. You can also filter terminated users by role.

The Terminated view shows all deleted learners in your account.

In the Search field, you can search for terminated learners in your account.

Note: If you add a learner with the same unique identifier (UID) as a deleted learner, the deleted learner is not restored; instead, a new learner is created. Deleted learners and their enrollment history will remain in the Terminated users list.

View Terminated Learner Details

View Terminated Learner Details

Click a learner's name to view the learner's enrollment details.

Restore Learner

Restore Learner

If the learner had enrollments at the time of removal, an option to restore will be available.

Click the Restore button to restore the learner and their enrollments. The learner will not receive a welcome email upon restoration.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manage Users > How do I remove an individual learner from my account?

Attachments

Outcomes