You can export learner and course data via CSV file.
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Click the Export Enrollments link.
The Course export includes:
- Learner Name
- User ID (UID)
- Course Name
- Due Date
- Date Completed
- Status (early, late, not started, unfinished)
- Required (true or false)
- Pending (true or false)
- Total Time Spent in Course (recorded in seconds)
- Group Name (if enrolled as part of a group)
- If the Required column returns false, the learner has enrolled in the course via the Learning Library.
- If the Pending column returns true, the course is part of a program the learner is enrolled in but has not started.
- Time in course includes time spent in an uploaded (SCORM) course only after the learner takes an action in teh course (e.g. go to the next slide, go to the previous slide, or leave the course).
Previous Topic:How do I duplicate a course?
You are hereTable of Contents > Manage Courses > How do I export learners from the Courses page?