You can export learner and program data via CSV file.
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Click the Export Enrollments link.
The Program export includes:
- Learner Name
- User ID (UID)
- Program Name
- Course Name
- Due Date
- Date Completed
- Status (early, late, not started, unfinished)
- Total Time Spent in Course (recorded in seconds)
- Group Name (if enrolled as part of a group)
- Each row represents an enrollment. If a program has three courses, each learner is listed three times, once for each course.
- Time in course does not include time spent in a SCORM course and is not recorded until the learner takes an action (e.g. go to the next slide, go to the previous slide, or leave the course).
Previous Topic:How do I send a message to all learners in a program?
Next Topic:How do I delete a program?
You are hereTable of Contents > Manage Programs > How do I export learners from the Programs page?