How do I use the Bridge Navigation Menu?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Nov 3, 2017
Version 34Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The Bridge Navigation Menu is located at the top of every page in Bridge. Navigation links provide quick access to frequently used features. Default links include My Learning, Learning Library, Training Calendar, My Approvals, Application Switcher, and Learner Profile.

Depending on your user role and account settings, other links may appear in the Navigation Menu.

View Global Navigation Menu

View Global Navigation Menu 

As a learner, the Global Navigation Menu will contain links to the My Learning page, Learning Library, My Approvals, Training Calendar, and Learner Profile menu.

View My Learning

View My Learning 

Bridge defaults to the My Learning page. From here, you can view all courses, programs, live trainings, tasks, and surveys in which you have been enrolled.

View Learning Library

View Learning Library 

The Learning Library provides you with a catalog of courses, programs, and live trainings that are available for self-enrollment. Each course, program, and live training is represented by a Library Card which provides details on the training. Self-enrolled courses are not required and will appear in the optional section of the My Learning page.

View Live Training Calendar

View Live Training Calendar 

On the Live Training Calendar page, you can access all the live training sessions available for registration and those you have already registered for.

View My Approvals Page

View My Approvals Page 

On the My Approvals page, you can access completed and pending checkpoints that require your approval.

Note: Some features may not be available based on permissions for your user role.

View Application Switcher

View Application Switcher 

The Application Switcher icon [1] provides access to all main feature areas in Bridge. When an application option is selected, the Global Navigation menu displays links to the corresponding feature area.

The My Learning menu option allows you to access your own learning content [2].

The Author menu option provides access to manage learning items in your account [3].

The Insights menu option lets you view usage statistics and user reports [4].

The Admin menu option lets you manage users and account settings including content branding and permissions [5].

Note: Some features may be restricted from your view based on permissions for your user role.

View Author Menu

View Author Menu 

In the Author menu, you can access courses, programs, live trainings, surveys, and checkpoints.

View Insights Page

View People 

In the Insights page, you can access usage statistics and reports for learners in your account.

View Admin Menu

View Tools 

In the Admin menu, you can access account settings, user roles, and permissions. You can also access account tools such as the Data Export feature and CSV import logs.

View Learner Profile Menu

View Learner Account

To access the Learner Profile menu, click your Avatar [1]. To add a profile picture click the Edit Picture link [2]. To change your language preference, click the Language drop-down menu [2]. To change your password, click the Change Password link [4]. To sign out of Bridge, click the Sign Out link [5].

For help with Bridge, click the Help Articles link [6].

You are here
Table of Contents > Getting Started > How do I use the Bridge Navigation Menu?

Attachments

Outcomes