How do I use the Bridge Navigation Menu?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 22, 2017
Version 30Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The Bridge Navigation Menu is located on the left side of every page in Bridge. Navigation links provide quick access to frequently used Bridge features. Default links include the Learner Profile, Insights, Training, Surveys, People, Tools, Account Settings, and the Switch Role link.

Depending on your user role and account settings, other links may appear in the Navigation Menu.

View Bridge Navigation

View Bridge Navigation

Bridge navigation has two main layouts. The admin layout [1] focuses on managing users and content authoring. The learner layout [2] focuses solely on the learner experience.

You can toggle between viewing Bridge as an admin or as a learner. Click the Switch to Learner Role link [3] to view your My Learning page, Learning Library, and Live Training Calendar. You can return to the admin navigation at any time by clicking the Switch to Admin Role link [4].

To collapse the Navigation Menu, click the Collapse Menu link [5]. To expand the Navigation Menu, click the Expand icon [6].

View My Learning

View My Learning 

As a learner, Bridge defaults to the My Learning page. From here, you can view all courses, programs, live trainings, tasks, and surveys in which you have been enrolled.

View Learning Library

View Learning Library 

The Learning Library provides you with a catalog of courses, programs, and live trainings that are available for self-enrollment. Each course, program, and live training is represented by a Library Card which provides details on the training. Self-enrolled courses are not required and will appear in the optional section of the My Learning page.

View Live Training Calendar

On the Live Training Calendar page, you can access all the live training sessions available for registration and those you have already registered for.

View Bridge Admin Navigation

View Bridge Admin Navigation

The Admin Navigation provides access to all main content areas in Bridge. When a primary navigation link [1] is selected, a secondary menu [2] expands to allow access to specific content areas in Bridge. Click the Close icon [3] to return to the primary navigation menu.

In the Training menu, you can access Courses, Programs, Live Trainings, Checkpoints, and the Marketplace. You can also view and open recently edited courses.

Note: Some features may be restricted from your view based on permissions for your user role.

View Surveys

View Surveys

In the Surveys menu, you can access Surveys in your account, as well as links to any recently closed surveys.

View People

View People

In the People menu, you can access Users and Groups in your account. You can also quickly access user CSV import/export options.

View Tools

View Tools

In the Tools menu, you can access Reports and the Data Exports page for your account.

View Account Settings

View Account Settings

In the Account Settings menu, you can manage account settings, roles and permissions, content branding, sub accounts, and tags.

View Learner Account

View Learner Account

To access the Learner Account menu, click your username [1]. To view your learner profile, add a profile picture, or change your language preference, click the View Profile link [2]. To sign out of Bridge, click the Sign Out link [3].

For help with Bridge, click the Help Articles link [4].

Note: The Learner Account menu can be accessed from both the Admin Navigation Menu and the Learner Navigation Menu.

You are here
Table of Contents > Getting Started > How do I use the Bridge Navigation Menu?

Attachments

Outcomes