How do I set up an account in Bridge?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 27, 2016Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Nov 3, 2017
Version 33Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Bridge only recognizes unique email addresses. If you have multiple Bridge accounts and want to use the same email, you will need to add an alias to your email address. For example, emails sent to [youremail]+[alias1]@company.com and [youremail]+[alias2]@company.com will be delivered to youremail@company.com. You can use a different alias to create multiple unique email addresses in Bridge.

Set Up My Account

Set Up My Account

In your email client, open the email with the subject line Welcome from a sender named Bridge.

Click the Set a Password button.

Create Account

Create Account

A new browser window will open to the Bridge account page. The first part of the URL will show you the Bridge URL you should use to log in to Bridge [1].

In the account information, the first field is populated for you and identifies your Login ID [2]. Your Login ID may be a username or email address. Use this Login ID the next time you log in to Bridge.

In the password fields, enter a password [3], then confirm your password [4]. Click the Get Started button [5].

Terms of Use

Terms of Use

First-time users will be prompted to agree to the Bridge Terms of Use and acknowledge the privacy statement. Click the Yes, Agree button to continue.

View Dashboard

View Dashboard 

View your Bridge dashboard.

Your dashboard may vary according to your user role. Learn how to use Bridge as a learner, author, manager, admin, or account admin.

Previous Topic:What is Bridge?
You are here
Table of Contents > Getting Started > How do I set up an account in Bridge?
2 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes