The Users page shows all users in your account and you can filter by role to view only users with a specific role.
- Sorting by managers is not available.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- As a manager, the Users page is scoped to learners within your domain.
The Users page shows all users in your account by default. To filter by role, click the Filter by Role drop down .
On the Users page, you can view the name of each learner .
In the Search field , you can search for learners in the account.
To send a message to all learners, click the Message icon .
View Account Admins
The Account Admin view  shows all learners with an account admin role.
In the Search field , you can search for account admins in your account.
The Admin view  shows all learners with an admin role.
In the Search field , you can search for admins in your account.
The Author view  shows all learners with an author role.
In the Search field , you can search for authors in your account.
View Custom Roles
If you have custom roles created for your account, you can view all learners with the custom role.
View Terminated Users
The Terminated view  shows all deleted users in your account.
In the Search field , you can search for terminated users in your account. Click a learner's name to view their enrollments.
- If you add a learner with the same unique identifier (UID) as a deleted learner, the deleted learner is not restored; instead, a new learner is created. Deleted learners and their enrollment history will remain in the Terminated users list.
- To restore a deleted learner, you must have automatic CSV enabled.