How do I add a checkpoint?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Apr 10, 2017Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Nov 3, 2017
Version 28Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can add a checkpoint to assign action items to learners in your account.

Notes: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.

Open Application Switcher Menu

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon [1]. Then, click the Author menu option [2].

Open Checkpoints

In the Author menu, click the Checkpoints link.

Add New Checkpoint

Add New Task

On the Checkpoints page, click the Add New Checkpoint button.

Add Checkpoint Title

Add Task Title

In the Checkpoint Title field, enter a name for your checkpoint.

If you do not enter a checkpoint name, your checkpoint will be saved as Untitled Checkpoint.

Add Checkpoint Instructions

Add Task Instructions

In the Checkpoint Instructions field, enter the instructions for the learners. This description will help learners understand how to complete the checkpoint.

Edit Checkpoint Details

Edit Checkpoint Details

To edit the checkpoint details, click the More Settings link.

Edit Checkpoint Settings

Edit Checkpoint Settings

You can require learners to upload evidence that they completed the checkpoint [1]. You can also choose to have learners’ Checkpoint completions approved by another Bridge user [2].

Set Evidence Requirements

Set Evidence Requirements

To enable checkpoint evidence, click the Requires Evidence toggle button. This setting requires learners to upload evidence files before the checkpoint can be completed. Enabling or disabling this setting will only affect learners who have not yet had their checkpoint approved.

Set Approval Requirements

Set Approval Requirements

To enable checkpoint approvals, click the Requires Approval toggle button. You can choose between requiring each learner’s manager, a specific learner, or member of a group approve the  Checkpoint completions. When a learner submits the checkpoint for approval, the designated approver will see the pending approval on the My Approvals page.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manage Checkpoints > How do I add a checkpoint?

Attachments

Outcomes