Authors, managers, and admins can access Arc through the editor. Managers and admins can access Arc through the Tools menu. Learners can view Arc media in a course.
Arc uploads allow you to view, share, and comment on any uploaded video or audio media file.
- Users can upload and manage media files at any time
- Users who upload media are considered to be the media owner
- Media owners can manage all media settings and functionality including setting user details and viewing analytics
- Media owners can manage comments in their media
- Media owners can share media with other users and grant viewing or editing access
- Media always allow and display comments
- Media include a link and embed code to use in public sites (comments are never displayed)
Bridge Content Editor
Users can access Arc through the editor even if they do not have direct access to their Arc account. However, access through the editor includes modified functionality and gives more control to the course author.
- Users can only access their Arc account when using the Content Editor, including media uploads
- Media can be embedded with or without comments
- After media is embedded, authors can manage all media settings and functionality for course media including setting user details and viewing analytics
- Authors can manage comments in all course media
- Existing comments in embedded media are not included in course copies
Bridge Tools Menu
In Bridge, if you are an admin or manager, the Tools menu includes an Arc link. This link gives you direct access to your Arc uploads.