How do I add an item to my 1on1 agenda in Bridge Perform?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Sep 6, 2017Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Feb 9, 2018
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can add text, tasks, and goals to your 1on1 agenda. You can also mark your tasks as complete in the agenda.

Tasks can also be viewed in the Task List in the Global Navigation Menu.

Open 1on1 Page

Open 1on1 Page 

In the Global Navigation menu, click the 1on1 link.

View 1on1 Page

1on1 Agenda Page 

The 1on1 page includes the agenda shared between you and your manager [1], as well as agendas that you have shared with your peers [2].

Click the View Agenda link to view and edit agenda details [3].

Add Text

Add Text Item

To add text to the agenda, start typing in the Agenda field [1]. To start a new line, press the Enter key (PC) or Return key (Mac).

If you want to add a text entry to the task list, enter text in the Task field [2].

Add Task

Add Task Details

You can assign the task to yourself or your manager by using the Assign icon [1] and selecting the appropriate assignee from the drop-down menu. 

To add a due date, click the Calendar icon [2] and select a date from the calendar.

To delete a task, click the Delete icon [3].

View Goals

View Goals

Current goals and goal due dates can be viewed in the Goals section of the 1on1 page. You can view goal sub tasks, if any, and see which goals are aligned to team or company goals.

You are here
Table of Contents > Employee > How do I add an item to my 1on1 agenda in Bridge Perform?