How do I add an item to my 1on1 agenda in Bridge Perform?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 6, 2017Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 20, 2017
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can add text, tasks, and achievement items to your 1on1 agenda. You can also mark your tasks as complete in the agenda.

Achievements can be viewed in your timeline in the My Career page. Tasks can be viewed in the Task List in the Global Navigation Menu.

Open 1on1 Page

Open 1on1 Page

In the Global Navigation menu, click the 1on1 link.

View 1on1 Page

1on1 Agenda Page

The 1on1 page includes the agenda shared between you and your manager [1], as well as agendas that you have shared with your peers [2].

Click the View Agenda link to view and edit agenda details [3].

Add Text Item

Add Text Item

To add text to the agenda, start typing in the text field [1]. To start a new line, click the Enter key (PC) or Return key (Mac).

If you want to convert text entries to tasks or achievements, click the Item Type icon [2].

Add Task Item

add-task-item.png

To add a task to your agenda, click the Add Item icon [1], then click the Task icon [2]. Add your text and click the Enter key (PC) or Return key (Mac).

Add Task Details

add-task-details.png

You can assign the task to yourself or your manager by using the Assign icon [1] and selecting the appropriate assignee from the drop-down menu.

To add a due date, click the Calendar icon [2] and select a date from the calendar.

Add Achievement Item

add-achievement-item.png

To add an achievement to your agenda, click the Add Item icon [1], then click the Achievement icon [2].

To add a title to your achievement, enter your text in the Achievement Title field [3] and click the Enter key (PC) or Return key (Mac). The Achievement Title field is limited to 65 characters.

Add Achievement Details

add-achievement-details.png

You can add more details about the achievement in the Description field [1]. The Achievement Description field is limited to 500 characters.

To add a completion date for the achievement, click the Date field [2] and choose a date from the Calendar menu. If the date field is left blank, the current date will be used.

When you are finished adding the achievement details, click the Done link [3].

View Agenda Item

view-agenda-item.png

View your agenda item on your 1on1 agenda.

You are here

Table of Contents > Employee > How do I add an item to my 1on1 agenda in Bridge Perform?

Attachments

Outcomes