How do I add an item to my timeline in Bridge Perform?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 6, 2017Last modified by Tami Booth on Oct 12, 2017
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can add goals and achievements to your timeline. The timeline displays your goals, achievements, completed 1on1s, and learning items in chronological order to give a cohesive view of your career development. The timeline can be used during department transitions, yearly performance reviews, etc. The timeline is centered on the current date and displays the previous three months and next three months by default.

Expand Timeline

Expand Timeline

To add a goal or achievement to your timeline, click the Add button and select the item type you would like to add.

Add Goal

add-goal.png

To add a title to the goal, click the Goal Title field [1] and enter the title.

To add a due date, click the Due Date field [2] and choose a date from the Calendar menu.

To align the goal to a company goal, choose the company goal from the Alignment drop-down menu [3].

Click the Done button [4].

Add Achievement

add-achievement.png

To add a title to the achievement, click the Achievement field [1] and enter the title.

To add a description, click the Description field [2] and enter the description.

To add a due date, click the Due Date field [3] and choose a date from the Calendar menu.

Click the Done button [4].

View Item on Timeline

View Item on Timeline

View the item on your timeline.

You are here

Table of Contents > Employee > How do I add an item to my timeline in Bridge Perform?

Attachments

Outcomes