How do I use the Timeline in Bridge Perform as a manager?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 6, 2017Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 11, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The Employee View menu lets you view the timeline for each of your employees. Depending on your company’s account configuration, your employee’s learning items shown in the timeline are also accessible from the Employee View. 

Open Employee Agenda

Open Employee Agenda 

In the My Team page, locate the employee’s card and click the View Agenda link.

Open Timeline

Open Timeline 

In the Employee View menu, click the Timeline link. 

View Timeline

View Timeline 

By default, the timeline contains all completed goals, achievements, and completed 1on1 sessions within the last three months. 

To change the date range of the timeline, click and drag the Date Range slider [1]. 

To turn the view of each item type on or off, click the Item Type button in the Timeline menu bar [2]. You can also toggle item types on and off by clicking the item type title in the timeline [3].

Add Achievement

Add Achievement

To add an achievement to the timeline, click the Add icon [1] and select the Achievement option [2]. 

Add Achievement Details

Add Achievement Details

Enter the achievement title, description, and date. When you are finished adding the achievement details, click the Done button.

View Timeline List View

View Timeline List View 

You can view the list view of the timeline by clicking the List View icon [1]. The list view allows you to see a list of your employee’s timeline events in chronological order.

To change the date range of the timeline list, click the Date Range drop-down menu [2] and select the needed time range.

Open Employee Menu

Open Employee Menu 

You can quickly switch between viewing your different direct reports’ information by clicking the Employee View menu icon. 

View Employee Menu

View Employee Menu 

Click the name of the employee you would like to view.

Close Employee View

Close Employee View 

To return to the My Team page, click the Close icon.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manager > How do I use the Timeline in Bridge Perform as a manager?

Attachments

Outcomes