How do I use the Navigation Menu in Bridge Perform?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 6, 2017Last modified by Tami Booth on Oct 12, 2017
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The Global Navigation Menu is located at the top of every page in Bridge Perform. Global Navigation links provide quick access to frequently used Bridge features. These links provide access to all your career tools collectively. Default links include the Career, 1on1, Timeline, Tasks, and the Learner Profile menu.

Depending on your company account settings, other links may display in the Global Navigation Menu.

View My Career Page

View My Career Page

The My Career page is the default landing page after you log in to Bridge Perform. The My Career page shows an overview of your 1on1 agenda [1], goals [2], assessments [3], learning items [4], and your timeline of your completed goals, achievements, 1on1s, and learning items [5].

Note: Some features may be restricted depending on your account settings.

View 1on1 Agenda Page

View 1on1 Agenda Page

To view the 1on1 Agenda page, click the 1on1 link [1]. The 1on1 Agenda page provides access to 1on1s that have been shared with your manager and peers. 

View Goals Page

View Goals Page

To view the Goals page, click the Goals link. The Goals page helps you manage and view your personal goals.

View Assessments Page

View Assessments Page

To view the Assessments page, click the Assessments link. The skills assessment shows the average mastery level your most recently assessed job skills.

View Timeline Page

View Timeline Page

To view the Timeline page, click the Timeline link. The timeline shows your goals, achievements, and completed 1on1s.

View Notifications Menu

View Notifications Menu

To view your Notification List, click the Notification icon. Notifications include task, goal, and assessment activity.

View Learner Profile Menu

view-learner-profile-menu.png

To view your user information, click the Learner Profile icon [1].

In the Learner Profile menu, you can view options to change your your profile picture [2], language preference [3], and accessibility settings [4]. You can also use the Learner Profile to log out of Bridge Perform [5].

You are here

Table of Contents > Employee > How do I use the Navigation Menu in Bridge Perform?

Attachments

Outcomes