How do I use a 1on1 agenda in Bridge Perform as a manager?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 6, 2017Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 11, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The 1on1 agenda includes a current 1on1 agenda that shows discussion guides, tasks, and achievements that have been added by you and your employee.

Different agenda management options are displayed on each employee card depending on the status of the employee’s current 1on1 agenda. The Create Agenda link is displayed when the employee’s agenda is blank. The View Agenda link is displayed when the employee’s agenda contains at least one task, achievement, or discussion guide. 

Open My Team Page

Open My Team Page 

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon [1], then click the My Team option [2].

Open Employee Agenda

Open Employee Agenda 

In the My Team page, locate the employee’s card and click the Create Agenda link.

View 1on1 Agenda

View 1on1 Agenda 

The 1on1 Agenda page includes an active 1on1 agenda, private notes, and past agendas. 

View Agenda Items

View Agenda Items

The active 1on1 agenda includes two sections. The top section includes agenda items from you [1] and the bottom section includes agenda items from your employee [2]. 

Achievements, tasks, discussion guides, and text can be added to the agenda. Tasks added to the agenda are displayed in the Task list in the Global Navigation menu. 

When you are finished adding items to the agenda, click the Done button [3] to send a notification to your employee.

View Private Notes

View Private Notes 

The 1on1 agenda also includes a Private Notes section. Private notes are only visible to you and cannot be viewed by your employees or Bridge administrator. Private notes will be added to the current agenda and will remain associated with the agenda when you complete the 1on1 session.

To add a private note, click the Private Notes link, then add your text.

Complete 1on1

Complete 1on1

When you are finished conducting your 1on1 session, click the Complete 1on1 button.

View Past Agendas

View Past Agendas

Past agendas are listed below the active agenda in chronological order. You can search past agendas and private notes using the Search field. 

You are here
Table of Contents > Manager > How do I use a 1on1 agenda in Bridge Perform as a manager?

Attachments

Outcomes