How do I use the My Career page in Bridge Perform?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 6, 2017Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 18, 2017
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The My Career page is the first thing you will see when you log in to Bridge Perform. The My Career page gives you an overview of what is happening in your Bridge Perform account. You can return to the My Career page at any time by clicking the My Career option in the Global Navigation menu.

View My Career Page

My Career Page 

The My Career page is the default landing page after you log in to Bridge Perform. The My Career page shows an overview of your 1on1 agenda [1], goals [2], assessments [3], and learning items [4]. The My Career page also helps you see what you need to do next in your account [5]. View your completed goals, achievements, 1on1s, and learning items on the timeline [6].

Note: Some features may be restricted depending on your account settings.

View 1on1 Agenda Summary

1on1 Agenda Summary 

The 1on1 Agenda summary shows your most recent agenda items.

View Goal Synopsis

Goal Synopsis 

The Goal Synopsis shows how many goals have been completed out of the total number of personal goals.

View Assessments

View Assessments 

The Assessments Summary provides a link to pending assessments or your most recent assessment results.

View Learning Overview

Learning Overview 

Depending on your company’s account configuration, you may see the Learning Overview. The Learning Overview displays the number of upcoming and overdue learning items in your Bridge Learning account.

View Task List

Task List 

Notifications include task, goal, and assessment activity. Learning items will also be listed depending on your company’s account configuration.

View Timeline

View Timeline 

The Timeline displays your goals, achievements, completed 1on1s, and learning items in chronological order to give a cohesive view of your career development. The timeline can be used during department transitions, yearly performance reviews, etc. The timeline is centered on the current date and displays the previous three months and next three months by default.

To view an expanded timeline, click the Expand icon.

View List View

View List View 

To view a list of your goals, achievements, completed 1on1s, and learning items, click the List View icon.

The List View allows you to customize the date range and change the sort order of the list contents.

You are here
Table of Contents > Employee > How do I use the My Career page in Bridge Perform?

Attachments

Outcomes