How do I add an item to a 1on1 agenda in Bridge Perform as a manager?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 6, 2017Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 18, 2017
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can add text, task, achievement, and discussion guide items to the 1on1 agenda. You can also mark your tasks in the agenda as complete. 

Achievements can be viewed in your timeline in the My Career page. Tasks can be viewed in the Task List in the Global Navigation Menu.

Open My Team Page

Open My Team Page 

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon [1], then click the My Team option [2].

Open Employee Agenda

Open Employee Agenda 

Locate the employee’s card and click the Create Agenda link.

Note: If the agenda has been created but you would like to add more items, click the View Agenda link.

Add Text Item

Add Text Item

To add text to the agenda, start typing in the Agenda Text field [1]. To start a new line, click the Enter key (PC) or Return key (Mac).

If you want to convert text entries at any time, click the Item Type icon [2]. Entries can be marked as tasks or achievements.

Add Item

Add Item

To add an item to the agenda, click the Add Item icon.

Add Task Item

Add Task

As a manager, you have four different items to choose from.

Click the Task icon.

Add Task Details

Add Task Details

Add your text and click the Enter key (PC) or Return key (Mac).

You can assign the task to yourself or your employee by using the Assign icon [1] and selecting the appropriate assignee from the drop-down menu. 

To add a due date, click the Calendar icon [2] and select a date from the calendar.

Add Achievement Item

Add Achievement Item

To add an achievement to the agenda, click the Add Item icon, then click the Achievement icon.

Add Achievement Details

Add Achievement Details

To add a title to your employee’s achievement, enter your text in the Achievement Title field [1] and click the Enter key (PC) or Return key (Mac). The Achievement Title field is limited to 65 characters.

You can add more details about the achievement in the Description field [2]. The Description field is limited to 500 characters.

To add a completion date for the achievement, click the date field [3] and choose a date from the Calendar menu. If the date field is left blank, the current date will be used.

When you are finished adding the achievement details, click the Done link [4].

Add Discussion Item

Add Discussion Item

To add a discussion guide to the agenda, click the Discussion Guide icon. Discussion guides are pre-populated questions that are provided by your Bridge Perform administrator and can give you guidance on what topics could be discussed in 1on1 sessions with your employees.

Select Discussion Guide Topic

Select Discussion Guide Topic

To view the discussion guide questions, click the title of a discussion topic.

Select Discussion Guide Question

Select Discussion Guide Question

Mark the checkboxes next to the discussion guide questions you would like to add. Click the Add Question button. 

View Agenda Item

View Agenda Item

View the agenda item on the 1on1 agenda.

You are here
Table of Contents > Manager > How do I add an item to a 1on1 agenda in Bridge Perform as a manager?

Attachments

Outcomes