How do I use Assessments as an employee in Bridge Perform?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 11, 2017Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 11, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

As an employee, you can request peer assessments to gauge your mastery level of the job skills that have been assigned to your job title.  

Open Assessments Page

Open My Career Page 

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Assessments icon.

View Skills Assessment

View Skills Assessment 

The Skills Assessment page displays your most recently assessed job skills. Job skills not included in the most recent peer assessment will not be displayed.

To view results from a different peer assessment, click the Assessment Date drop-down menu [1].

The placement of your avatar indicates the average mastery level chosen by assessors [2].

Assess Skills

Assess Skills 

To request an assessment, click the Assess Skills button.

Add Assessment Details

Add Assessment Details 

To provide context around the assessment, select an industry standard from the Standard drop-down menu [1].

Select one or more skills that you would like to include in the assessment [2].

To choose the employees you would like to complete the assessment, select the names from the Assessors drop-down menu [3].

Send Assessment

Send Assessment 

Click the Send button.

Assessors will be notified of the pending assessment. Assessments are due within 8 days from when the assessment is sent. All feedback is anonymous and can be reviewed by you and your manager.

You are here
Table of Contents > Employee > How do I use Assessments as an employee in Bridge Perform?

Attachments

Outcomes