2017-12-14 New Bridge Learn Features

Document created by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on Dec 15, 2017Last modified by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on Dec 15, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

New-Bridge-Features-banner.png

In this Bridge Learn release (December 14), checkpoint approvers can see due dates for checkpoint submissions. Several bug fixes are also included. (Click an image to enlarge screenshot)

Note: In observance of the upcoming holidays, Bridge will not deploy any releases between December 23 and January 5. The regular release schedule will resume the week of January 8..

New Features

Checkpoint Approver Due Dates

Approvers can view due dates for checkpoints. Checkpoints with overdue pending submissions are listed first on the My Approvals page. Overdue pending submissions can be viewed by clicking the Urgent link under the checkpoint title. The due date for each learner’s submission is shown on the checkpoint submission page.

checkpoint-approver-due-date.png

Fixed Bugs

Course Re-enrollment

Learners are not re-enrolled in a course if the learner is no longer a part of the enrollment source. Previously, if a learner was a member of a group that was enrolled in a course with the re-enrollment setting enabled, the learner would be re-enrolled in the course even if they were no longer a member of the group.

Retain Quizzes for Reset Enrollments

When the enrollment is reset for a learner in a course with Retain enabled, the Retain quiz process is also reset. Previously, learners with reset enrollments would receive Retain quizzes for both attempts simultaneously.

Icons in Safari Browser

Learners using the Safari browser can open attachments from the My Learning page. Previously, learners were unable to open course attachments on the My Learning page.

Passing Zero Score

Courses with zero percent set as the minimum score requirement show the score and completion date on the Course Details page when a learner receives a zero percent score. Previously, a learner’s zero percent score and completion date were not shown on the Course Details page of a course with zero percent set at the minimum score requirement.

1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes