How do I find my exercise in Practice?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jul 26, 2018
Version 12Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

To find your Exercise, first, go to your Groups page by selecting the Groups icon at the top of the page. Next, select your Group that has the Exercise you want to locate. You are now on the Groups page. Here you see three types of Exercises:

• Active Exercises
  • Upcoming Exercises
  • Closed Exercises

Begin Active Exercise

Active Exercises  

Active Exercises are Exercises that have an open learning stage for you to complete. If you are just beginning an Exercise, select the Overview button to begin the Exercise.

Continue Active Exercise

Active Exercises Go Button 

If you are continuing to work on an Exercise, select the blue Go button to return to the Exercise learning stage you need to complete.

View Active Exercise Results

Active Exercises Results 

If the Exercise is not closed yet but you have completed each learning stage, you can view every learning stage of the Exercise by selecting the Results button. Select the learning stage you want to view from the Exercise progression bar. You can not edit any learning stage that has already been submitted.

View Upcoming Exercises

Upcoming Exercises  

Upcoming Exercises are Exercises that are scheduled to open at a later date.

You can access the Overview for upcoming Exercise by selecting the Overview button. This is the only stage you can see for an upcoming Exercise.

View Closed Exercises

Closed Exercises  

Closed Exercises are Exercises that are closed. When an Exercise is closed, you can no longer participate in the Exercise.

If you have completed an Exercise and it is closed, you can view every learning stage of the Exercise by selecting the Results button. Once in the Exercise, select the stage you want to view from the Exercise progression bar. You can not edit any learning stage in a closed Exercise.

View Incomplete Closed Exercises

Closed Exercises  

If you partially completed an Exercise and it is closed, you can view the learning stages you completed and the learning stage you did not complete by selecting the View button. You can not edit any learning stage you completed or complete the learning stage you missed.

View Missing Closed Exercises

Closed Exercises  

If you never submitted to an Exercise and it is closed, you can view the Overview by selecting the Overview button. This is the only stage you can view.

You are here
Table of Contents > Groups > How do I find my exercise in Practice?

Attachments

Outcomes