- Record in a quiet location free of any distractions
- Be mindful of your lighting--make sure we can see you!
- You don’t need to yell, but be sure to project while speaking
- If using a headset, make sure you are completely plugged into your computer or mobile device
- If recording on a mobile device, record in landscape mode (horizontally)
- If recording on a mobile device, use a tripod or place it somewhere it can be stationary
- Watch your video before selecting “Submit” (with the sound on!)
What happens when I select “Try Again”? Who will see these Practice Attempts?
Once you select “Try Again”, your video will be discarded. Nobody will be able to see the contents of that video (even yourself). Only once you are satisfied with your recording and submit to the Prompt & Response Stage, will it be available for review by your Peers and/or Instructor/Manager.
Why is my video taking so long to upload?
Depending on your internet speed and the size of your video, you might find that it takes a while to upload. To help ensure that this process is as fast as possible, we recommend:
Why am I getting an upload error (on mobile)?
When uploading your video via the Practice App, please be sure to keep your device “awake” during the entire uploading process. Allowing the device to “sleep” can disrupt the uploading and cause an upload error.
Why am I not receiving any emails?
Be sure to check your SPAM/Junk/Clutter folder and add email@example.com to your safe-sender list.
How do I contact Technical Support?
If you run into any issues while completing the Exercise, please reach out to the Practice Support team. They can be reached from within the platform as well as via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, self-help articles can be found within the Practice Knowledge Base.