How do I view my results?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

After you complete the Reflection stage, you will unlock the final stage in your Exercise, Results. The only people who can view your Results page are you and your Instructor(s).

The Results stage offers a few pieces of information:

• Your Response
  • Score Comparison
  • Assessment Details
  • Top Performers

Your Response

Response

Here you can watch your video by pressing the play button or download it by selecting the Download Response Video link.

Score Comparison

Score Comparison

This is a breakdown of your average Instructor score, average peer score, and Self Assessment score for each question on the Assessment Form as well as your total score.

Assessment Details

Assessment Details

This is a list of every assessment that you received on your submission (i.e. assessments from your Instructor, peers, and self).

Assessment Details

Select the gray View Assessment button to view written feedback and Assessment Form results an individual left you on your submission.

Assessment Details

Here, you can view the written feedback an Instructor or peer left on your video. You can also see how your Instructor or peer answered each question on the Assessment Form.

Top Performers

Top Performers

Top performers is a list of the submissions from the Exercise generated by their average peer score. The better the score the higher up they are on the list.

You are here
Table of Contents > Results > How do I view my results?

Attachments

Outcomes