How do I self reflect on my response in Practice?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jul 26, 2018
Version 12Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

After playing the Model Response, you can compare your media file the to Model Response and complete your Self Reflection.

For mobile instructions, go to the Self Reflect via Mobile Device section.

View Reflection Stage

Watch Videos

To better inform your Self Reflection, you have the option of re-playing the following media:

• The Model Response, by selecting the View Model Response button;
  • Your own media, by selecting the View Your Response button; and
  • The initial prompt, by selecting green Prompt & Response stage at the top of the page.

Enter Self Reflection Text

Save Reflection

When you are ready to reflect on your media file, enter your reflection into the Self Reflection field and select the blue Save button. Depending on how your Instructor configured your Exercise, entering a Self Reflection may be required or optional.

Submit Self Reflection

Submit Reflection

When ready, select the blue Submit Self Reflection button.

Confirm Self Reflection Submission

Submit Reflection 

You will be asked if you are sure you want to submit. Once you select Submit Self Reflection, your Reflection cannot be edited.

Note: Only you and your Instructor(s) will have access to your Self Reflection.

Complete Self Reflection via Mobile Device

Self Reflect

Depending on how your Instructor configured your Exercise, entering a Self Reflection may be required or optional.

When you are ready to reflect on your media file, select the green Self Reflect button.

View Mobile Self Reflection Stage

Watch Videos

You can re-play the media prompt, your Response, or the Model Response by selecting the play button on any one of the respective media files on the top of the page.

Enter Self Reflection Text via Mobile

Save Reflection

Enter your reflection into the Self Reflection field and select the blue Save Reflection button.

Submit Reflection via Mobile

Submit Reflection

When ready, select the blue Submit Reflection button.

Confirm Self Reflection Submission via Mobile

Confirm Submission

You will be asked if you are sure you want to submit. Once you select Submit, your Reflection cannot be edited.

Note: Only you and your Instructor(s) will have access to your Self Reflection.

Learn how to view Results.

You are here
Table of Contents > Model Response and Reflection > How do I self reflect on my response in Practice?

Attachments

Outcomes