How do I self reflect on my response?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

After watching the Model Response, you can compare your video the to Model Response and complete your Self Reflection.

For mobile instructions, go to the Self Reflect via Mobile Device section.

Watch Videos

To better inform your Self Reflection, you have the option of re-watching the following videos:

• The Model Response, by selecting the View Model Response button;
  • Your own video, by selecting the View Your Response button; and
  • The initial prompt, by selecting green Prompt & Response stage at the top of the page.
Save Reflection

When you are ready to reflect on your video, enter your reflection into the Self Reflection field and select the blue Save button. Depending on how your Instructor configured your Exercise, entering a Self Reflection may be required or optional.

Submit Reflection

When ready, select the blue Submit Self Reflection button.

Submit Reflection

You will be asked if you are sure you want to submit. Once you select Submit Self Reflection, your Reflection cannot be edited.

Note: Only you and your Instructor(s) will have access to your Self Reflection.

Self Reflect via Mobile Device

Self Reflect

Depending on how your Instructor configured your Exercise, entering a Self Reflection may be required or optional.

When you are ready to reflect on your video, select the green Self Reflect button.

Watch Videos

You can re-watch the Prompt video, your Video Response, or the Model Response by selecting the play button on any one of the respective videos on the top of the page.

Save Reflection

Enter your reflection into the Self Reflection field and select the blue Save Reflection button.

Submit Reflection

When ready, select the blue Submit Reflection button.

Confirm Submission

You will be asked if you are sure you want to submit. Once you select Submit, your Reflection cannot be edited.

Note: Only you and your Instructor(s) will have access to your Self Reflection.

Learn how to view Results.

You are here
Table of Contents > Model Response and Reflection > How do I self reflect on my response?

Attachments

Outcomes