How do I record a video with the Practice mobile app?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Oct 9, 2018
Version 14Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

After you play the entire prompt (i.e.without skipping ahead), you will be able to record your response.

Record with Mobile App

Record with Mobile App

Select the blue Record with Mobile App button.

Download Practice App

Download Practice App

You can download our mobile app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store by selecting either the QR code or the black Download on the App Store button or the Get in on Google Play button.

Respond to Prompt

Respond to Prompt

Once you log in to the mobile app, you can return to the Exercise and begin recording your response by selecting the green Respond to Prompt button.

Upload or Record Response

Record Video

If you want to upload a pre-recorded video file, select the Photo Library option. If you don’t have a pre-recorded video file, select the Record Video button.

Begin Recording

Record Response

Allow the app to access your phone’s camera and microphone, and then select the red record button to begin.

Note: To ensure your video uploads correctly, unlock your screen orientation and rotate your device to enter landscape mode.

Stop Recording

Stop Recording

To stop recording, select the same red button.

Preview Response

Watch Response

To preview your response, press the play button.

Upload Response

Upload Response

If you are satisfied with your response, select the blue Upload button. If you would like to try again, select the Try Again button.

Note: If you choose to re-record your submission, your previously recorded media file will be deleted.

Save Response

Done

When your media file successfully uploads, you will see a green success message at the top of your video file. This indicates that you can move to the Self-Assessment. To do so, select the blue Done button.

Learn how to submit your Self-Assessment.

You are here
Table of Contents > Prompt and Response > How do I record a video with the Practice mobile app?

Attachments

Outcomes