How do I invite instructors to my group?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Jan 17, 2018
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can invite Instructors to your Group by emailing an invite to the Instructors. If, and only if, Instructors have an existing Practice account, then you can simply add the Instructors to your Group as opposed to inviting the Instructors to your Group. The following walks you through both processes.

Click the Edit option 

To invite Instructors to your Group, visit your Group page, select the gray More Actions button, select Edit from the drop down menu.

Select People in the menu on the left hand side of the page.

Click the People link 

From here, select the blue Invite button.

Click the Invite button 

Under Assign a Role, select Instructor from the drop down menu.

Click the Instructor option 

Provide the email of the Instructor you would like to add in the Email Address field.

Type email address 

Select the blue Send Invite button.

Click Send Invite button 

The Instructor will receive an email titled Welcome to GROUP NAME HERE that includes a link to your Group.

Add Instructors to your Group

To add Instructors to your Group, first select the blue Add People button.

Click the Add People button 

From here, you search for specific Members in the search bar or look through the list.

Type search criteria 

Check off the corresponding boxes next to each Instructors name that you would like to add to your Group.

Click checkbox 

If the assigned Member role is not Instructor, then you must assign Instructor role to the member. To do so, select the current role the Instructor is assigned and a drop down menu will appear. From here, select Instructor.

Click Instructor option 

Select the blue Add People button at the bottom of the page.

Click Add People button 
You are here
Table of Contents > Groups > How do I invite instructors to my group?

Attachments

Outcomes