How can I optimize the upload and processing speed of my Submission in ApprenNet?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Feb 27, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Aug 17, 2018
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

To optimize the upload and subsequent processing of your video response, you should be able to answer “yes” to the following questions:

Does ApprenNet support my video file? Acceptable video files include: .m4v, .mov, .mp4, .mjpeg, .mpg, .webm

Is my internet speed connection normal? An upload speed of about 2 Mbps should be normal.  To test the speed of your internet connection, use Speedtest.

Is my video file small?  A 3-minute video file should be less than 300 MB in size.  If you have a choice, do not make your video in high definition format.  Choose an “export” setting such as “medium,” e.g. 640/360 pixels, rather than “large”, e.g. 960X540.  If your video file is larger than 300 MB, you should compress your video file (see How do I compress my video?). 

You are here
Table of Contents > Uploading Videos > How can I optimize the upload and processing speed of my Submission in ApprenNet?

Attachments

Outcomes