Why does it say “This video is being processed” when I go to view my Submission in ApprenNet?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Feb 27, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Aug 17, 2018
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

After submitting your video, we process your video.  Processing time varies with different video files and internet speed.  If, however, your video has not processed after an extended period of time, e.g. one hour, then there was most likely an issue with the format of your video file.  To determine if this is the issue, first check to see if you are able to watch your video file on your computer.  If you are able to watch your video, then there was probably an error on our side.  In this case, delete your Submission and resubmit your video file. 

Before resubmitting your video, make sure your internet speed is normal and make sure your video file is less than 300 MB in size.

You are here
Table of Contents > Recording Videos > Why does it say “This video is being processed” when I go to view my Submission in ApprenNet?

Attachments

Outcomes