- How do I change my recording options for a Mac?
- How do I change the recording options for a PC? (Window XP Instructions)
- How do I change the recording options for a PC? (Windows Vista Instructions)
- How do I install the Desktop App on a Windows PC?
- Why can't I install the Desktop App on my Mac?
- Why doesn't my Submission have any sound?
- Why is my audio and video out of sync?
- Why does it say "This video is being processed" when I go to view my Submission?
- Why can I not record my response?
- What's the best way to submit my video?
- Which browsers are supported?
- What type of video files does ApprenNet support?
- What is the optimal video file size for uploading?
- What is the optimal internet speed for uploading my Submission?
- How can I optimize the upload and processing speed of my Submission?
- Tips for a speedy Internet connection
- How do I compress my Submission?
- Can I use my iPhone, iPad, or Android device to upload my Submission video?
- Why is it taking so long for my Submission to upload?
- Why does it say "There was an error processing this video"?
- Why does it say "We are having trouble talking to the servers"?
- Why do I see "The assembly you requested does not exist" when I try to upload my Submission?
- Why am I having trouble viewing a Challenge?
- Why am I having trouble viewing Peer Submissions?
- Why am I having trouble viewing a Submission?
- Why are the green buttons not working to submit my reviews?