Bridge Learn Release Notes (2018-03-22)

Document created by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on Mar 23, 2018Last modified by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on Apr 19, 2018
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

New-Bridge-Features-banner.png

In this Bridge Learn release (March 22), account admins can manage in-app Bridge notifications sent to users via email and Slack channels. Learners can view learning items on the reorganized My Learning page in a grid or list view. Authors can assign due dates to programs.

New Features

Notification Management

Account admins can manage in-app Bridge notifications sent to users via email and Slack channels. Additionally, account admins can modify the general email notification setting and the custom From Label and Reply Address in the Manage Notifications page. Notification settings are categorized by role and can be turned on and off using the toggle button. Account admins can filter notifications by enabled and disabled status.

Note: This feature is not available in Bridge for Teams or free accounts.

notification-management.png

My Learning Grid View

The reorganized My Learning page allows learners to view learning items in a grid view or the default list view. The grid view option shows learning item cards with statistics about each learning item.

Learning items are organized into three sections. The Required section includes overdue and upcoming required learning items. The Added by You section includes items that learners have self-enrolled in using the Learning Library. The Recently Added section lists the 16 most recently added learning items in the Learning Library. Sections containing more than four items can be expanded using the View All link.

my-learning-grid-view.png

Program Due Date

Authors can assign due dates to programs. The due date option can be set to a specific date or number of days from enrollment. The program due date will override the course due dates within the program for enrolled learners. Program due dates will not affect course due dates if the learner was enrolled at the course level.

program-due-date.png

8 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes