Bridge Learn Release Notes (2018-04-05)

Document created by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on Apr 6, 2018Last modified by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on Apr 20, 2018
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Release Notes

Bridge Logo

In this Bridge Learn release (April 5), program expiration information is shown in the Program Details page and the Program Enrollments CSV file. Several bug fixes are also included.

Updated Features

Program Expiration Information

Program expiration information is shown in the Program Details page. When the Enrollment Expiration setting is enabled in a program, the list of enrolled learners includes the expiration date of a learner's enrollment. Additionally, the enrollment expiration information is included in the Program Enrollments CSV file generated in the Program Details page.

Program expiration information.png

Fixed Bugs

MP3 Files in Firefox

Embedded MP3 files can be played when viewing a course in Firefox. Previously, MP3 files would not display properly in a course and were not able to be played in Firefox.

Practice Exercise Description in Programs

In Practice exercises, long description text is wrapped to the next line. Previously, long descriptions of Practice exercises in a program would extend beyond the program item border.

Pending Checkpoint Approvals

The Pending Approvals button in the My Approvals page directs users to checkpoints with pending approvals. Previously, users were shown a “no next approval” message and directed back to the My Approvals page if remaining pending approvals were not assigned a due date.

SCORM Completion

Learners see correct completion information after completing a SCORM course without needing to refresh the My Learning page. Previously, completed SCORM courses were shown as incomplete in the My Learning page until the learner refreshed the page.

3 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes