Please find below an email template that you can share with your Instructors and Reviewers when inviting them to assess Learner submissions a Group. Your communications should provide general context, as well as step-by-step instructions.
Note that there are four (4) ways to invite an Instructor or Reviewers to a Group. These are:
- Invite Users via .CSV file
- Invite Users individually via email directly
- Invite Users to the Organization Directly (Admin only), and then add them to the Group later
- Single Sign On (SSO)
You can read more about these here, and let your CSM know if you’re interested in using SSO.
EMAIL TEMPLATE FOR INVITING REVIEWERS & MANAGERS TO A GROUP
I'm excited to share that [COMPANY] is using an interactive video platform called Practice to give our Learners additional opportunities to practice and demonstrate [SKILL]. The Practice platform enables and encourages you to coach and assess [Learners]. You can learn more about Practice platform in this short video. Or read on to get started!
Include assessment start dates and due dates
Create your Practice Account
- Please look for an email entitled, "Join [GROUP NAME or ORG NAME]” from Practice Notification (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you’ve used Practice before, the email will be called “Welcome to [GROUP NAME]” and you can skip the account creation process (steps 3 and 4)
- Select the green Let’s Get Started button in the email.
- On the account creation form, enter a password that is at least 10 characters long and includes capital letters and numbers, and select the blue Sign Up button. (Note the email address in the gray field above. This is your account ID)
- Select the blue Sign Up button.
- Enter your email address and the password you just created and select the blue Login button.
Assess your Learners
In order for Learners to see your excellent feedback, you will have to a) Assess their Response, and b) Deliver that Assessment. Click here (article, video, video with Bridge) to learn how, or follow the below steps.
- Select the appropriate Group
- Select the appropriate Exercise to be taken to the Exercise Dashboard
- Select the thumbnail icon associated to the Response you wish to assess
- Select the Play button to view the Learner’s Response
- Provide feedback via the Assessment Form to the right of the video and the Written Feedback Prompt(s). You are able to leave both timestamped and general comments on the Submission
- Select the gray Deliver Now button to send your feedback to the learner immediately or the blue Deliver Later button to save the Assessment and return to the Exercise Dashboard.
Thanks for sharing your expertise and feedback with our [LEARNERS]! If you need technical assistance with the above, click here or select the question mark ("?") at the top of every Practice page.