Please find below an email template that you can share with your Instructors and Facilitators when inviting them to assess Learner submissions a Group. Your communications should provide general context, as well as step-by-step instructions.
Note that there are three (3) ways to invite a to a Group. These are:
- Invite Users to the Group Directly
- Invite Users to the Organization Directly (Admin only), and then add them to the Group later
- Single Sign On (SSO)
You can read more about these here, and let your CSM know if you’re interested in using SSO.
EMAIL TEMPLATE FOR INVITING FACILITATORS & MANAGERS TO A GROUP
I'm excited to share that [COMPANY] is using an interactive video platform called Practice to give our Learners additional opportunities to practice and demonstrate [SKILL]. The Practice platform enables and encourages you to coach and assess [Learners]. You can learn more about Practice platform in this short 2:25-minute video. Or read on to get started!
For support, please reach out to email@example.com. Also check out the Practice Knowledgebase.
Include assessment start dates and due dates
Create your Practice Account
- Please look for an email entitled, "Join [GROUP NAME or ORG NAME]” from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select the green Let’s Get Started button in the email.
- Enter your full name and create a password. (Note the email address in the gray field above. This is your account ID)
- Select the blue Sign Up button.
- Enter your email address and the password you just created and select the blue Login button.
Assess your Learners
In order for Learners to see your excellent feedback, you will have to a) Assess their Response, and b) Deliver that Assessment. Before delivering the Assessment, the Instructor will have the opportunity to edit that Learner's Assessment. Click here to learn now, or follow the below steps.
- Select the appropriate Group
- Select the appropriate Exercise to be taken to the Exercise's Dashboard
- Select the thumbnail icon associated to the Response you wish to assess
- Select the Play button to view the Learner’s Response
- Provide feedback via the Assessment Form to the right of the video and the Written Feedback Prompt(s). You are also able to leave both timestamped and general comments on the Submission
- Select the gray Deliver Now button to send your feedback to the learner immediately or the blue Deliver Later button to save the Assessment and return to the Exercise Dashboard.
Thanks for sharing your expertise and feedback with our [LEARNERS]! If you need technical assistance with the above, click here.