How do I update my Bridge Community profile?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Apr 23, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Administrator on Oct 12, 2018
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Setting up your profile is the first step to becoming active in the community. Your community profile provides other members with an easy way to learn about your experiences, skill sets, and interests. Your profile shows up in search results when other members search for keywords contained in your profile. You can update your information at any time.

Open User Menu

Open User Menu

In the Bridge Community Navigation Menu, click the user menu.

Edit Profile

Edit Profile

Click the Edit Profile link.

Open Profile Details

Open Profile Details

Click the Profile Details tab.

Add Information

Add Information

Fill in as much profile information as you would like. All required fields (marked) will need to be filled in before you can save the profile. Your profile will be included in all community-wide searches, so be sure to include information that would be useful for others to know.

Institution and Biography are not required fields, but it is highly encouraged that you fill them out to help other community members understand your background.

Save Changes

Save Changes

Click the Finished button.

You are here
Table of Contents > User Account & Profile > How do I update my Bridge Community profile?

Attachments

Outcomes