Bridge Learn Release Notes (2018-05-03)

Document created by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on May 4, 2018Last modified by Demi Kureghian (Miles) Employee on May 11, 2018
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Release Notes

Bridge Logo

In this Bridge Learn release (May 3), learning content cards have been redesigned to give learners a more engaging Bridge experience. Bug fixes are also included.

Updated Features

Learning Content Cards

Learning Content cards have been redesigned to give learners a more engaging Bridge experience. Learning Content cards are found in the learning library and in the grid view of the My Learning page. Cards will be randomly assigned a header color if a cover slide image has not been set for the course or program. Header colors are not impacted by custom branding set for the account. Content type, titles, descriptions, and completion progress are shown on each card for quick browsing. Buttons to begin, resume, or remove a learning item show when users hover over a card.

learning content cards.png

Fixed Bugs

Program Enrollments

Learners are able to see all assigned programs in their My Learning page. Previously, some learners who were enrolled in a program were unable to view a program in their My Learning page if the program ID and the course ID were the same.

Managers with Custom Roles

Managers who are assigned a custom role that allows them to view smart groups are only able to view users under their domain. Previously, managers with permission to view smart groups were able to see all users in a smart group.

3 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes